Sunday, 27 September 2015

The Sunday Currently | 02


Because of this link-up, I have gotten to like Sundays more. For typical students and 'nine-to-five' workers, Sundays Sunday nights are dreadful. In my honest opinion, Sunday night blues is worse than Monday morning blues. Of course you can argue with me. Sunday nights just give me the worst thoughts and feelings more than Monday mornings. Call me bizarre but I actually LOVE Mondays! I love the hustle and bustle of Monday mornings. It gives me great energy (Oh, what better way to start a week).


I am currently...

READING
to Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I have had this book in a while. I stopped reading it after a week or so because my uni workload just consumed most of my time back then. But now that I have more time to read (and also, since the sequel already came out), I would definitely try to finish it as soon as possible.

WRITING
none (This blogpost if it counts, hehe)

LISTENING
to Jaded by Disclosure.


And to this too! Like Mariah by Fifth Harmony




THINKING
... (Of what I could write here)


SMELLING
None

WISHING
all my worries be gone

HOPING
for a better week ahead

WEARING
my favourite pair of printed shorts from H&M and a black v-neck top from H&M too.

LOVING
AlDub. Call me baduy, jologs, whatsoever. I do not care.

WANTING
to travel.

NEEDING
to get my act up together. Oh! I need a new pair of heels too.

FEELING
sore. My arms (and my legs too, actually) hurt. I've been lifting weights to get rid of my flabby arms. Yeahhhhhh!

**The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Siddathornton**

0 comments:

Post a Comment