Friday, 16 October 2015

Oh, the places she'll go!

She believed she could, so she did!

15th October 2015, the day I graduated with the highest honours degree in Marketing. This achievement is absolutely one of the very few things I take great pride in. I am truly proud of you, Irene.




I thank my parents for being ever so supportive and so as my sisters, your mere existence gives me great motivation, more than the pressure, to do well in every thing I do. I am not the perfect 'Ate' (meaning: big sister) but I try to set as a good example. For you to follow, yes, and most importantly for you to be better.

And to my uni friends, acquaintances, teachers, lecturers, dissertation supervisor... massive thank you! I am truly grateful for the amazing three years, ARU Cambridge! Until then.


Congratulations, Class of 2015!

Now, where to?
Kid, you'll move mountains. Oh, the places you'll go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment