Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Inspiring quotes to get you through life


Allow me to share a few inspiring quotes I found on Pinterest that help me get through life, especially now. I'm in that phase in life where the only thing I am sure about is that I am confused and perhaps, lost. I just finished school and slowly still adjusting to 'adulthood'. Quarter-life crisis? :)))))) I stumbled upon this article and realised that I am not alone in this 'crisis': Trying Out Adulthood: Why The Early 20s Crisis Is Definitely A Thing

I regret the times I had wished time will fast-forward so that I could escape school (deadlines, exams, essays, reports and dissertation) and start working to earn money. Is this real life? To be completely honest, I would  rather wake up early in the morning (two or three times a week) for a 9am lecture at university than to work from 9am-5pm daily. I mean, what's left to do in a day after 5pm? In the UK, all shops close at 6pm. Travelling to get back home (from where I currently work) takes me up to an hour at least by train/bus. By the time I get home, it's past 6pm already. Oh well, that's life.

  • If ever you find yourself in the wrong story, leave. 
  • Sometimes you have to do the best for you and your life, not the best for everyone else.
  • Some of the best things in life are mistakes.
  • Nothing will work unless you do.
  • Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods.
  • Courage, dear heart.
  • Surround yourself with people who have dreams, desire and ambition; they'll help you push for, and realise your own.
  • Stop holding yourself back. If you aren't happy, make a change. 
  • There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.
  • Stay patient and trust your journey.
  • Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
  • Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment