Sunday, 1 November 2015

The Sunday Currently | 05



This entry's supposed to be posted two weeks ago but circumstances averted me from doing so. Anywho, as if it's not obvious from my previous blog, I just recently graduated. I am officially done with school and to my surprise, I am missing it. I'm not quite convinced yet that I am no longer a student, and that I am wholly transitioning to adulthood. Withdrawals? Perhaps it is, perhaps it's the thought of growing up -of figuring out what I really want to do with my life- that scares the sh*t out of me.

And guess what????? I got a job!!!

I am currently...

READING
To Kill a Mockingbird (the book I carry every day; mainly for train travelling) and The Time Keeper (most current read; for someone like me who takes advantage of "time", you will  come to realise a lot of things reading this book). The message of the book is of the same (to some extent) as Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now -- Live in the NOW for time is just an illusion. We tend to focus more on time, we forget to cherish the most precious thing there is, the NOW. I am only half-way through the book but hopefully I get to finish it before my schedule becomes hectic in the months ahead. The only thing I didn't like about this book is the style of the author-- she basically chopped off the book story into pieces, tossed and mixed all up. But it works, anyway. I just find it frustrating especially when she ends a teeny-tiny chapter just when it gets exciting. UGGGGHHHHHHHHH!



WRITING
this post.


LISTENING
to Hello by Adele.


I bet you already have this song in your playlist. It's so sad and painful.... but it's just too beautiful and relatable - to the extent of losing touch with someone who once meant a lot to us, whether they be an ex lover or an old friend. *awwwwwwwwww*



THINKING
there's always a right time for every thing. Believe it does.

SMELLING
none. Cold and flu season hit me hard.

WISHING
the train arrives on time tomorrow. No delays please!!! I don't want to be late on my first day at work!!!

HOPING
I won't mess up all will turn out as planned tomorrow.

WEARING
pjs

LOVING
my new room

WANTING
to sleep

NEEDING
to chill and sleep

FEELING
anxious

**The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Siddathornton**

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Irene! I love reading The Sunday Currently of other bloggers. Congratulations for graduating and for getting a job! Yay! Haha! By the way, thank you for this:

    THINKING
    there's always a right time for every thing. Believe it does.

    I believe I needed to hear this now and I'm glad that I've read this on your post. Oh well, see you around, Irene! Happy Blogging!

    Cess | http://cesspiano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping by, Cess! will definitely check out your blog when i find time! x

      Delete