Sunday, 15 November 2015

The Sunday Currently | 06


What a series of horrendous events we had witnessed this week. I am out of words. I feel terribly sorry not just for the victims but for the entire human race. I'd like to believe that one day, somehow, the world will find peace.


Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

I am currently...

Reading 
a bunch of marketing materials in preparation for my internship. 

Writing
my schedule for next week and making sure it's a productive one.

Listening 
I had been anticipating for Justin Bieber's new album Purpose. After Sorry, I had a feeling that his album would be smashing. And it didn't disappoint. Props to the Biebs. 

My favourite tracks are Purpose, Sorry, Love Yourself and Life is Worth Living. Go listen to the full album below.



Thinking
My mind is clouded with a lot of stuff right now; worry, thoughts and some garbage.

Smelling
the bacon mum is cooking downstairs. Sunday is English breakfast day :)

Wishing
time will slow down a little bit. I couldn't keep up.

Hoping
the world wont lose hope.

Wearing
my favourite i love you more than wifi t-shirt from Primark

Loving
the solicitude of the rest of the world towards the people and countries victimised by the recent extremist attacks.

Wanting
to buy a Fujifilm x20 for Christmas

Needing
inspiration

Feeling
sorry
**The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Siddathornton**

0 comments:

Post a Comment