Sunday, 22 November 2015

The Sunday Currently | 07



It is definitely beginning to look & feel a lot like Christmas! It is bitterly cold now in the UK as the temperature's started to drop. I remember last week my friends and I were just talking about how winter this year felt a lot warmer compared to last year. Well, when it comes to THE British weather, no one can be certain of, even the forecast. 

Isn't it bonkers how this week went by really quick? Moreover, there's only 32 days left before Christmas (ah, that explains the amount of shoppers yesterday). That's insane! Not so long ago I was just... (1) stressing over my dissertation, not having a clue how to even start; (2) enjoying the warm weather in sunny Venice (ahhh, the mere thought of it makes me want to go there again).

I am currently...

Reading 
random Sunday Currently blogs.

Writing
a couple blogposts to be posted next week.

Listening 
to Adele's new album. My favourite track is When We Were Young. How about you? *I know you love Adele as much as I do*

Thinking
of migrating to Wordpress, but...

Smelling
the fresh scent of my Mitchum deo. I'm not gonna lie, I was a smelly kid before... but not anymore. :)))))

Wishing
for a white Christmas. If it's going to be bitterly cold, as if it is not already, this winter, why not give us snow for Christmas?

Hoping
for a productive and healthier week ahead.

Wearing
a long-sleeve top and leggings from H&M

Loving
my new skincare routine! I recently bought new skincare products from Amazon. I've heard so many good reviews of Cetaphil so I'm giving it a shot. I also bought a face mask from a Korean brand called Skin Food.

Wanting
to go to Winter Wonderland in London next month.

Needing
warm hugs

Feeling
COLD
**The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Siddathornton**


0 comments:

Post a Comment