Sunday, 3 January 2016

The Sunday Currently | 08


Before anything else, I'd like to greet you all a very happy new year! Recovering from all the festivities in the last couple of weeks is a formidable hurdle to start 2016 right. My advice is (this applies to myself too) — get your head on straight and keep a positive mindset. Get up and just do it. Anyway, can you believe it's already 2016? Where did time go? I had a fair share of ups and downs with 2015. I graduated (eventually joined the unemployed-graduates-club), met new people & made some friends for keeps, travelled, started driving lessons... and the list of firsts continues. I also made some bad decisions, but even so, it only made me wiser, braver and 2016-ready! 2015 was a truly memorable chapter in my life, so, bring it 2016!!!

First Sunday Currently entry of 2016! Here we go. 

I am currently...

Reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I haven't been reading much lately and it displeases me. I have stacks of unread books lying beneath my bed (plus some stored in my kindle), most of which I have had since I don't know when. I miss spending late nights devouring a good book, so, I decided to get back to it. One book per month is not that hard to keep, I guess.

Writing none at the moment (but I promised to keep a diary this year)

Listening to Antidote by Travi$ Scott. Also, I've been enjoying a few kpop songs lately. 

Thinking Where can I buy air plants in the UK? They don't have them in any Homebase store near me.

Smelling burning spiced orange candle

Wishing I get to keep some (if not all) of my new year’s resolution.

Hoping for a better year.

Wearing I just woke up so I'm still in my nightwear.

Loving My new throw blankets! I’ve never felt anything this soft!

Needing a trip to my dentist.

Feeling excited for next week... I don't know why but it's the thought of a fresh startnew beginnings and opportunitiesthat is so exciting and comforting at the same time.

Clicking https://www.pinterest.com/wanderirene/2016-inspiration-board/



**The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Siddathornton** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment