Sunday, 31 January 2016

The Sunday Currently | 10


And so the first month of 2016 is almost over! I have to say that the start of my year has been crammed down by work and, well, my daily activities. A quick recap of this month—I got a new job and passed my driving theory test☺︎(what a great way to start the year, eh?) Life lately has kept me oblivious of how quick the time zoomed into today. I like it. Being busy makes me forget all my anxieties.

I am currently...

Reading I'm still trying to finish reading Me Before You & The Time Traveller. I'm utterly occupied these days that I couldn't even afford devouring a good book before I sleep or during my lunch break.

Writing this post (?)

Listening to a lot of noises coming from our telly, my lil sister's iPad (who is currently watching Minecraft videos on YouTube) and my other sister's iPad (by the sound of it, she is watching random Korean videos).

Thinking of what I could get my mother for her birthday next week. Any suggestions? You see, it's so hard to think of a thing to get someone who practically has everything.

Smelling burning vanilla frosting Yankee candle

Wishing it snows tomorrow; the kind of snow that will prevent me from getting to work hahahaha 

Hoping that all my travel plans this year push through... 

Wearing a polka-dotted pink robe

Loving the results of my new skincare routine

Needing a quick get away

Wanting a new pair of Adidas Superstar trainers

Feeling sleepy 

**The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Siddathornton** 

0 comments:

Post a Comment